Program Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

196 Companies: 13 of 196

4 Program Coordinator Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Posse Foundation Jobs

180 Interview Questions: 110 of 180 Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at NYC Department of Small Business Services:

“Why should we hire you?”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Chess Scholars:

“During the interview, I had to put together 2 instructor pay amounts based on their laborious system. They make you sit down and open up several Excel files, Word Files, Google and then put together…”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at University of Illinois at Chicago:

“Unexpected: What would a co-worker say is your best quality?”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator ALC Program at Volunteers In Asia:

“What is something you can bring to the programming?”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Ohio State University:

“The most unexpected question was their interest in my travels from my business semester abroad, which had been noted on my application. It wasn't particularly difficult, rather it caught me off guard…”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at University of Washington:

“No unexpected or difficult questions.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Emory University School of Medicine:

“Questions addressing your weaknesses and the examples of your experience.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Program Outreach Coordinator at Lime Energy:

“The questions were true to the position. Anyone in the field of sales has heard these questions before.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Institute of International Education:

“Unexpected interview process where the employer defines a personality trait and asks you to explain an experience/previous position to go with it.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Evolent Health:

“There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I met with 3 people from the team one-on-one and they just asked me about myself, my experience, and what I was looking for. It was more like a conversation…”