Program Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

153 Interview Questions: 1120 of 153 Sort by

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Program Administrative Coordinator at Project Transition:

“The toughest part would be the worksheet you are asked to complete before the interview, it asks typical question that you would ask a client for case management. There were a few questions about…”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at North Carolina Mental Health Consumers' Organization:

“None of the questions were difficult”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Cleveland Clinic:

“Nothing difficult or unexpected. I did my homework on the department, their mission, their most recent projects and the employees that work there.”

Feb 16, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at United for a Fair Economy:

“No tough questions; mostly revolved around tasks of the position and whether background would apply well.”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator/Executive Assistant at The HistoryMakers:

“It wasn't even a question, it was a statement that I obviously had no knowledge of the African American community”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Tufts Health Plan:

“None of the questions were difficult. The job was primarily administrative and I had past experience. I was stumped by the question "What do you think would be most challenging about the job?"”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Archdiocese of New York:

“Situation questions - how would you handle X situation if it were to arise”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Program Coordinator at Dovetail Health:

“The questions was pretty easy, or maybe i was just well prepared. Make sure you do a REALLY GOOD research about the company to impress them.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Premier Healthcare Services:

“None really. Interview for the most part was very easy.”

Dec 21, 2013

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at New Pathways For Youth:

“If you were back in high school would you be on the football team, the cheerleader, or in the back?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Program Coordinator interview questions and reviews. All 153 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.