Program Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Program Manager"?  See Companies

“Explain how you would design and implement a asking algorithm using Java.”

“Given an array from 0 to n integers containing values 1 through n, write a method that can find any duplicate and return it (note there must be at least one duplicate because of there being more...”

“3 boxes, 2 w/ 1 type item each & 1 mixed, labels are wrong, you get 1 pick from 1 box - can you correctly determine the right labels with 1 pick?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“You have a program with something or component that fails 1 week before launch. What do you do?”

“Estimate the number of spark plugs in the state of California.”

“A vaguest ion that was asked in a very general way, but which the interviewer clearly had specific answers he was looking for: "what are four components that are included in every specification doc...”

“Write an algorithm that calculates the angle between hour and minute hand of a clock for any arbitrary time”

“You have two products to launch in a new country before the holiday and you have the resources to only launch one product at a time. Walk me through how you would deal with this situation.”

“What would I do if I found out one of my managers had been advising employees to use the wrong charge code.”

“You have no extra time and no extra resources but is asked by the CEO to add 20 extra features, what do you do?”

1120 of 1,947 Interview Questions