Program Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,251 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,251 Sort by

Interview Question for Senior Program Manager at American Hospital Association:

“What is the difference between assigning and delegating tasks? How do you handle mentoring those who report to you?”

Interview Question for Program Manager at Boston University:

“Very few unexpected questions. I was asked to pick my questions from a list - which made me think I was being judged on the questions I picked and my answers.”

Interview Question for Senior Program Manager at Nuance:

“None of the questions were very difficult. Overall, not a very difficult interview compared to many that I have been through. I'm sure the interview style depends a lot on the position that one is…”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Program Manager at Universal Service Administrative Company:

“A questions was asked in how I deal with difficult clients”

Interview Question for Senior Program Manager at Dataprise:

“there weren't any. they were stupid. "What can you bring to Dataprise?" "What's your best asset?" Never once asked me any questions about the job.”

Interview Question for Program Manager at Bazaarvoice:

“They were mostly interested in my background and past experiences, and had some questions regarding how to handle difficult situations and people. For this role there was no technical assessment…”

Interview Question for Program Manager at Lockheed Martin:

“A variety of analytical, behavioral, and business case questions.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems:

“very standard HR questions ("Why do you want to work here?")”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager at Universal Service Administrative Company:

“There were no difficult questions. The questions were directly related to my experience, so they could learn if I could do what I said I could do.”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager at Wikimedia Foundation:

“They were mostly standard questions (e.g., Talk about a time where you dealt with a challenging colleague. Describe your facilitation skills, etc...)”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Program Manager interview questions and reviews. All 1,251 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.