Program Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

1 Program Representative Interview Question and Review

See the latest UCLA Jobs

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18 Sort by

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at California Employment Development Department:

“Panel Interviews and Oral examination”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UC Davis Medical Center:

“Not hard questions to answer”

Mar 15, 2014

“I found the unexpected telephone call to be difficult for me because I was not prepared for it. I was nervous to be tested on my telephone conversation skills.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at San Diego Hospice and Palliative:

“Tell me a time a Customer was being difficult and how did you handle the situation?”

Nov 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at E. & J. Gallo:

“Why Gallo, why not another company in the same industry?”

Aug 1, 2013

Interview Question for Employment Program Representative at California Employment Development Department:

“What would you do if you had a customer that spoke a language you didn't understand”

Mar 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at NetSuite:

“Why are you applying for this job now? With no tech experience, why work for Netsuite?”

Aug 18, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Azusa Pacific University:

“All questions where easy. I had no experience for my job, neither was I trained for it. Yet I excelled and made those above me terribly nervous. How I got the job, without the required experience is…”

Jul 18, 2012

Interview Question for Program Representative at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership:

“None, all the questions are standard.”

Jul 27, 2011

“Why do you apply for this job?”