Programmer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

874 Interview Questions: 2130 of 874 Sort by

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Programmer at Rockstar Games:

“The most difficult question on the test was to write a simple Finite State Machine for a door control AI.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Programmer at TMW Systems:

“If you were an animal, what animal would you be?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Statistical Analyst/Programmer at Northwestern University:

“The most difficult questions were about bioinformatics techniques. If you work in -omics data (proteomics, genomics, etc), this shouldn't be a problem for you.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Communications Editor Senior at Lockheed Martin:

“Was given behavioral question on what I would do if power went out in office and client expected a document.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Programmer Analyst at Lowe's:

“Difficult situations that I have been in previous expernice & how did I come out it.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Programmer at SevOne:

“The technical interview question is about C/C++, operating systems and database.”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Multivision (Virginia):

“The training itself is incredibly difficult; the walking in the door interview is dead simple no surprise questions or any other craziness.”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Progressive Insurance:

“Asked to code on the spot, review it, self-critique it, and see if there are opportunities to make it better”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kinecta FCU:

“The questions were not difficult at all. They were about your employment history, what you did and what tools you used.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acumen:

“"Please walk us through the econometrics in your paper." "How did you clean up your data?"”