Programming Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,932 Interview Questions: 3140 of 3,932 Sort by

Interview Question for Program Manager at Junior Acheivement:

“Asked about your ability to follow directions.”

Interview Question for Program Manager at Junior Acheivement:

“They asked a lot of questions about negative qualities.”

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at The MENTOR Network:

“In your previous position working with children with mental issues, tell us one time when things didn't go like you expected.”

Interview Question for Management Development Program at GEICO:

“How do we know that you won't leave the company after finishing this program in 18 months?”

Interview Question for Developing Leaders Program at Ports America:

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with adhering to safety standards and getting other people to cooperate as well.”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services:

“Nothing was out of the ordinary however, the case was quite comprehensive and difficult.”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Program Officer at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation:

“What do your current colleagues come to you for that is not work-related?”

Interview Question for Rotation Program at Dropbox:

“Nothing unexpected at all.”

Interview Question for Technical Program Manager at Google:

“I was asked if Google bought another company and those employees didn't want to move to the Mountain View campus how would I merge these two locations together via networks and systems. Also…”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Leadership Development Program at Techtronic Industries North America:

“Can you lift 75 pounds?
What is your greatest weakness?
What is your greatest strength?
What was your most challenging experience?
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Tell me about…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Programming interview questions and reviews. All 3,932 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.