Programming Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,255 Interview Questions: 5160 of 4,255 Sort by

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for P&C Development Program at Rolls-Royce:

“Tell us why we should hire you without a PowerPoint presentation, and only using a flip chart.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Program Assistant at Finck & Associates:

“Why do you want to work with our company?”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Graduate Program at Kerry Group:

“I did not get asked any hard interview questions, but it seemed like the interviewers were almost looking for something that was wrong with me. One person asked, "Do you think you would thrive in a…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Training Program at Hennion and Walsh:

“you have to be careful to sign a contract that states your are liable for 50,000 if you leave within two years...”

Interview Question for Program Coordinator at Chess Scholars:

“Most of the 8 math questions are very difficult, they are all word problems about percentages regarding what to charge per student if this, if that, etc...., which I have no problem with percentages…”

Interview Question for Distribution Leadership Program at The Roof Center:

“Name multiple times you have had to overcome an obstacle related to work or school? (they push the limit on this question)”

Interview Question for College Grad Program at J. Crew:

“Really interested in who you think their competitors are, and how you view the product line (gaps, standouts, improvements)”

Interview Question for Executive Development Program at Macy's:

“Case study/ role play of how you would address and coach an associate on one metric on their scorecard. The interviewer will evaluate why you chose this metric to coach to and assess how confident…”

Interview Question for Analyst Development Program at Wells Capital:

“There were no questions that were unordinary or difficult to answer.”

Interview Question for Operations Program Manager at Apple:

“Please detail the impact of conformal coating to a product's after-market serviceability.”