Project Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

273 Interview Questions: 4150 of 273 Sort by

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at Mattel:

“There wasn't really anything out of the ordinary-the one that threw me the most was when I was asked about my age. I'd listed my graduation year on my resume, and the VP asked me "How old are you…”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at alliantgroup, LP:

“Questions were fairly standard, be prepared with some examples/anecdotes of your past career.”

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at PECI:

“How would you deal with a situation in which, you've been waiting for an answer from a team member and he/she hasn't gotten back to you?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 8, 2014

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at Fuhu:

“no difficult questions”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Project Coordinator at UPA Construction Group:

“I have nothing bad to say about this company.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Simon Property Group:

“The most unexpected question were those that came directly from my resume. Not a lot of interviewers have asked directly about my resume experiences.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stanford Hospital & Clinics:

“Questions were very standard. What were your contributions in your previous line of employment. How did you impact cost savings. What are your strengths/weaknesses. What was the most difficult…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Babson College:

“basic interview questions... explain your background, why are you a good fit for this role, where do you see yourself in 5 years...”

Interview Question for Anonymous at HighTech Passport:

“I found their team to be very disorganized and very intrusive with their questions. Instead of testing me on case scenarios,they were actually looking for insights on companies I had worked for in…”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Martiz:

“Name three different adjectives that your team mates would describe you by?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Project Coordinator interview questions and reviews. All 273 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.