Project Management Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

17 Companies: 13 of 17

See the latest Watson Pharmaceuticals Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12 Sort by

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Autodesk:

“Most of the questions were based on my resume. My previous experience with the organizations I worked for. Pretty much had to tell my story and how I was on top of things. Some behavioral questions…”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services:

“There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at John W. Danforth Co.:

“There were no unexpected questions, just basic inquiries. However I had zero engineering experience at the time and had to talk up my skills/qualifications. That took some creativity.”

May 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota:

“It looks like you are very interested in Project Management. Tell me about one of your favorite authors in this field.”

May 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Postal Service:

“Describe what you would do if your boss assigned you a project that he needed completed in 4 weeks but you realize that it actually takes 6 weeks to complete, but your boss tells you that 4 weeks is…”

Apr 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ericsson-Worldwide:

“didn't really ask me any hard questions, just wanted to get to know about my experiences and interests”

Mar 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at DIRECTV:

“Questions about what I like best about project management when I did not have prior experience seemed difficult to me at that time. In retrospect, that was the most obvious question I should have…”

Nov 25, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Watson Pharmaceuticals:

“Nothing technical, but just have some scenarios that you can think of when you had to deal with a group projects or something you had to overcome”

Jun 27, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Roche:

“We are need of better tracking our financial spend on our R&D projects. Can you help us with that and how will you do so?”

Jun 18, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cymer:

“why you like your previous job?”