Project Management Intern Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Project Management Intern"? See Companies

“Describe what you would do if your boss assigned you a project that he needed completed in 4 weeks but you realize that it actually takes 6 weeks to complete, but your boss tells you that 4 weeks is…”

“Please give an example of a difficult time in your work? How did you overcome it?”

“Introduce yourself”

“It looks like you are very interested in Project Management. Tell me about one of your favorite authors in this field.”

“Most of the questions were based on my resume. My previous experience with the organizations I worked for. Pretty much had to tell my story and how I was on top of things. Some behavioral questions…”

“There were no unexpected questions, just basic inquiries. However I had zero engineering experience at the time and had to talk up my skills/qualifications. That took some creativity.”

“why you like your previous job?”

“Questions about what I like best about project management when I did not have prior experience seemed difficult to me at that time. In retrospect, that was the most obvious question I should have…”

“didn't really ask me any hard questions, just wanted to get to know about my experiences and interests”

“Nothing technical, but just have some scenarios that you can think of when you had to deal with a group projects or something you had to overcome”

110 of 12 Interview Questions