project management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

60 Interview Questions: 110 of 60 Sort by

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Union Pacific:

“How did you gain approval from a team you were a part of?
What was your biggest mistake?
Define Leadership.”

Sep 3, 2013

Interview Question for Operating Participants Manager at Disney Parks & Resorts:

“Do you have any construction experience? (Note: There was no mention of this requirement in the job posting.)”

May 24, 2013

Interview Question for Project Manager at HKA Enterprises:

“Really nothing. Question was all about you and your experience and then they match with a company seeking those skills.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 7, 2013

Interview Question for IT Project Manager at Pension Benefit Guaranty:

“There were no unexpected questions since I was considered an expert in helping organizations with enterprise-wide organizational changes. However, I received questions surrounding dealing with…”

Oct 26, 2012

Interview Question for Senior Business Analyst at TEKsystems:

“ASked to describe the type of statistical analyses I typically perform, the largest budget I have managed and the largest number people I have directly managed. However, this wasn't a surprise per…”

Jul 17, 2012

Interview Question for Designer at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“how would you make sure someone completed there assignment (Project Manager)”

Jun 29, 2012

Interview Question for Velocity Software Engineer at Cerner:

“How do you solve the time constraint problems, ex: deadlines”

Jun 21, 2012

Interview Question for Instructional Designer at CompuCom:

“How long would it take for you to....?”

Jun 10, 2012

Interview Question for Principal at Dixon Hughes Goodman:

“There were no hard questions for me. We took it as an opportunity for us both to grow together.”

May 16, 2012

Interview Question for Underwriter at Swiss Re:

“Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at project management interview questions and reviews. All 60 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.