Project Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,412 Interview Questions: 2130 of 3,412

Sort by

Interview Question for Project Manager at Altisource:

“I'm traveling this week, can you call me back ?”

Interview Question for IT Infrastructure Project Manager at Splunk:

“what is my project management "philosophy"?”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager/Implementation Consultant at Epic Systems Corporation:

“There was nothing too out of left field - everything was predictable in regards to interview questions.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Project Manager at Allegient:

“What experience do you have dealing with angry / upset clients?”

Interview Question for Project Manager at 23andMe:

“It would depend on the position - for this role, I was asked many questions about how I would go about interacting or solving problems with various stakeholders, both internal and external.”

Interview Question for Project Manager at Epic Systems Corporation:

“Analytical, math, writing and personality tests. I was also told to prepare a PowerPoint presentation that I needed to present to a room of about 7 people.”

Interview Question for Project Manager at Lockheed Martin:

“It has been five years I don't recall the questions per se -- recall asked about how I handled situations with customers and team members etc.”

Interview Question for Project Manager at Cameron:

“Questions about Subsea products, Project experience”

Interview Question for Senior Project Manager at Acxiom:

“There were no surprise or particular challenging questions. It is important, I believe, to come prepared to ask meaningful questions to the interviewers to show your preparation and interest in the…”

Sep 2, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager - IT at Allied Building Products:

“I was coming in from a outsourcing consulting firm with a major offshore presence. I felt that a lot of detailed questions that we went over multiple times were to do with my background and events…”