Project Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,260 Interview Questions: 3140 of 3,260 Sort by

Interview Question for Project Manager at Urban Lending Solutions:

“Tell me something about yourself that no one else would know?”

Interview Question for Project Manager at Newmark Knight Frank:

“They asked many questions as to what type of project management experience I had. There were also questions asked that only you would know the answers to if you were in that line of work.”

Interview Question for Manager Financial Analyst Projects at Nalco:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. Very typical questions like "name your strengths/weaknesses", and "how would you handle this particular situation".”

Interview Question for Senior Project Manager at GE:

“Nothing unexpected”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager at U.S. Xpress:

“I asked what the advancement opportunities were available and the response I received was..."Advancement is based on the open positions at the time you want to advance." Needless to say, the…”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for IT Project Manager at Herbalife:

“Nothing difficult all very standard”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Strategic Projects at Emerson Process Management:

“Basic resume based questions, exhaustive assessment by the psychologist (IQ tests, deductive reasoning, inference questions etc), very detailed questions on project management methods, interviewers…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager at UNICON International:

“The phone interview was straight forward. There were no unexpected questions. We talked about my work history. The client interview was cordial, with some situational questions - "Did you ever have…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Project Manager at IT WORKS!:

“Nothing was beyond the norm of what I would expect for an experienced hire. The staff and leadership did their due diligence in talking with people who knew my work. Subsequently, I was asked to go…”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager at Ned Davis Research Group:

“They actually challenge you to a game of connect 4, three against one. I won, and that was all that they needed to hire me.

Also, don't take first offer. They lowball you by wide margin. Ask…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Project Manager interview questions and reviews. All 3,260 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.