Project Specialist Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Project Specialist"? See Companies

“Very informal, found out about position through a referral from another USC employee. Was hired based on my educational background, personality, and a good fit for the position/USC. I met with my…”

“Under what circumstances would you add a date constraint?”

“Name the difference between the three task types: Fixed Duration, Fixed Units, and Fixed Work.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Would there ever be a time where you would ignore safety in order to complete an important activity?”

“How do you edit a project plan in MS Project?”

“The most difficult questions were from HR, they would drill down and ask "why" 3 to 5 times for each question. The hardest for this was how will you improve this process\ department\ company? Just…”

“Why do you want to work here?”

“Pretend I go to the doctor and he tells me I have eaten so many sandwiches in my lifetime, I can only eat one more before I die. Now pretend you are a sandwich salesman. Sell me the last sandwich I…”

“If I asked you to count all of the chairs in Texas, how would you go about doing that?”

“Owner of the company insisted on me talking to a staff member who made it clear they had no time to talk to me. It was a very awkward moment being left with this person who viewed me as an imposition.”

2130 of 97 Interview Questions