Project Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

80 Interview Questions: 3140 of 80 Sort by

Mar 5, 2013

Interview Question for Project Support Specialist at CSC:

“The security clearance process was much more involved than I expected it to be. My position doesn' t actually require access to overly secure info so I was surprised by how many people I had to dig…”

Feb 15, 2013

Interview Question for Manufacturer Integration Project Specialist at Reynolds and Reynolds:

“How do I expect the company to benefit me?”

Feb 14, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Project Specialist at Bracket:

“Are you willing to work for several years without a promotion as many of our current employees that have worked up have stayed at certain levels and been persistant.”

Feb 7, 2013

Interview Question for Project Specialist at University of Southern California:

“Very informal, found out about position through a referral from another USC employee. Was hired based on my educational background, personality, and a good fit for the position/USC. I met with my…”

Jan 30, 2013

Interview Question for Marketing Project Specialist at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA:

“The most difficult questions were from HR, they would drill down and ask "why" 3 to 5 times for each question. The hardest for this was how will you improve this process\ department\ company? Just…”

Jan 21, 2013

Interview Question for Project Specialist at American Tower:

“If you were training someone who told you, "I don't care what you say, I'm going to do things the way the Manager said.", what would you do?”

Jan 7, 2013

Interview Question for Project Controls Engineer/Specialist at Parsons Corporation:

“What are your goals to better yourself than the current position you are applying for?”

Nov 17, 2012

Interview Question for Project Specialist at Nsoro:

“What are 3 three words I could give to describe my strengths - same for weaknesses”

Nov 7, 2012

Interview Question for Project Controls Specialist III at Fluor:

“Why Fluor?”

Nov 7, 2012

Interview Question for Project Controls Specialist III at Fluor:

“Why are you leaving where you are now?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Project Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 80 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.