Psychological Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How would you react if you did a great job and noone praised you?”

“Describe the Trans-theoretical Model of Change (TTM) and how you used it in the past to help a client of yours? (they were referring to me being a personal trainer)”

“Just like most commissioned sales store interviews, likely asked to role play, that is pretend to be selling a specific product or service (usually a mobile phone to which you will know nothing…”

“"What would you say are some of your weaknesses?" -That question caught me a little off guard because I don't really have any.”

“How did you get so knowledgable?”

“Most unexpected question was to define in your own words what success is/meant.
2nd difficult question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now/ 10 years from now.”

Tech at UFO Studios

Jul 31, 2012

“The most difficult part is that you are talked to for a long time (several hours) and you aren't certain if you are saying anything wrong. They make you feel very comfortable which can make you…”

“How do you feel dealing with the "stigma" of working a "lowly" job like Walmart?”

“They ask if you can speak a foreign language.”

“The most difficult question I was asked from my perspective was what did I think about speaking with people from different cultures and countries. I wasn't sure what was being asked. I asked…”

110 of 21 Interview Questions