Public Health Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

25 Companies: 13 of 25

See the latest Fairfax County Virginia Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Agency for International Development:

“This was your typical interview - background, experience, fit, goals and future objectives, expected contributions, knowledge of the field.”

Oct 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cabarrus Health Alliance:

“It was a very pleasant interview, no surprises. The most difficult question asked was something along the lines of “How would you handle disputes among supervisees.””

Aug 1, 2013

Interview Question for Public Health Nurse Surveyor at Indiana State Department of Health:

“I really don't remember much of the interview. I don't remember being asked any really difficult or unexpected questions. I think I was asked if I had any knowledge of State and/or Federal rules…”

Jun 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Harvard University:

“Standard interview questions - Why are you interested in this position? How does your experience align with the specific responsibilities of the position?”

Jun 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at RTI International:

“At one point, the project lead mentioned that the job description that I applied for may have changed based upon the clients needs and in that case, I would not be qualified.”

Apr 29, 2013

Interview Question for Public Health Associate at CDC:

“Why should we hire you over other candidates with more experience?”

Apr 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peace Corps:

“How will you deal with the stress of cultural challenges and the difficulty of the Peace Corps lifestyle?”

May 15, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at John Snow, Inc:

“Tell us about a time when you worked on a team. What were your roles and responsibilities? What challenges did you face and how did you respond to them?”

Apr 30, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at FNS:

“unsure...a question was What are the two nutrition related medical problems associated with children 1-5 in WIC?”

Apr 16, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fairfax County Virginia:

“What type of conflict have you been in, how deal you dealt with it, how was it resolve?”