pureIntegration, LLC

Interviews for Top Jobs at pureIntegration, LLC

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at pureIntegration, LLC in April 2013.

The on-boarding process was more complicated than it needed to be. Interviews were conducted with non-technical staff (less qualified to validate my skills / abilities than actual project manager would be). There were lots of statements of advancement, training, corporate outings, bonuses, and profit sharing. All of which never materialized.

Interview Questions
    • How does your past experience equip you for the current opportunity?   Answer Question
    Little / no flexibility. The offer was less than expected and less than industry averages for the D.C. Metro area.

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at pureIntegration, LLC in June 2009.

I received a few typical behavioral interview questions and my interviews generally turned into conversations regarding my answers to their behavioral questions. For example, "Tell me about a time when you worked effectively under pressure" or "in the past, describe a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you resolve that disagreement?" My answers to their questions eventually turned into conversations about not just my past work experience, but also how I handled challenges and adversity during those experiences.

Interview Questions
    • When testing software, what is a test case? Describe all the parts of a test case.   Answer Question