QA Automation Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "QA Automation Engineer"? See Companies

“A dwarf-killing giant lines up 10 dwarfs from shortest to tallest. Each dwarf can see all the shortest dwarfs in front of him, but cannot see the dwarfs behind himself. The giant randomly puts a…”

“You have 2 identical crystal orbs and a 100 storey tall building. How do you determine which floor the orbs will shatter at, and what is the minimum number of tests you need to execute?”

“Implement 2 functions, is_palindrome() and max_int(). The first function returns True if the given string is a palindrome, and False if not. The second function returns the largest integer that is…”

“Details about the current interviews I am attending outside and the details of the contact people”

“Was interested if I had any black-box experience and how confortable I was performing manual testing.”

“Please go up to the white board and write an example of a java class with some methods and variables.”

“What to know about my QA background and experience.”

“The real time debugging was a little off putting but they provided hints so it was Okay. I was a problem with the way that their download link was being generated by their JavaScript.”

“I'm not going to give away interview questions. If you know your field, you'll do fine.”

“Implement functions that will return the nth number from the Fibonacci sequence. Implement both iterative and recursive solutions.”

110 of 25 Interview Questions