QA Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

94 Companies: 13 of 94

See the latest UTi Worldwide Jobs

82 Interview Questions: 110 of 82 Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for QA Manager/Test at TestPros:

“No real questions, they just wanted to see if I could do the job. However, they were not willing to write a "contingent offer letter". Hummm..”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for QA Manager at NovaTech:

“Would I be willing to travel and work out of town for more than a year.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for QA Manager at Janssen Biotech:

“Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult person. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Integra LifeSciences:

“No difficult questions were asked, all very generic”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Riot Games:

“Describe the differences between Software as a Service vs Traditional titles (ship it and forget it)”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sunrun:

“One of the questions the VP asked was about the cultural difference between the country I originate from and USA. I responded with my comparison of the corporate culture thinking societal culture is…”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GoHealth:

“Based on very little information try to evaluate the current situation at the company and find solutions or steps to take.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PwC:

“None - they had no scripted questions - completely free form”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at StayWell Health:

“Very general questions during the interview process, nothing difficult or unusual. Most interviews time were short and at time had more than one Staywell representative.”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Anametrix:

“Dwelling excessively and in a confrontational manner on whether or not I wanted to be an employee, when I'd obviously applied for an employee role and specifically spelled out my intentions and…”