QA Test Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "QA Test Engineer"? See Companies

“Describe to us in detail - your personal take on your role, responsibilities and scope of the work that you would be tasked with.”

“Describe a time when you encountered a difficult customer and how did you handle it.”

“Describe a project that you led and the outcome.”

“What is the difference between a test plan and test cases?”

“While waiting for my telephone interview and sitting here for 23 minutes, I went on GlassDoor.com and researched the company. It turns out the company is notorious for being late on telephone…”

“1. Please write a method to normalize a string which represents a file path. For the purposes of this question, normalizing means:

• all single dot components of the path must be removed. For…”

“They just wanted basic knowledge, more personal questions than technical questions.”

“Network related questions concerning TCP/IP and experience with packet sniffing software.”

“One of the case study was that I was given a calculator on a printed paper and was asked about how will I test it?
The second was to test my analytical skill and was to describe how will I handle…”

“They asked me about testing terms I had never heard, like 'what is a race condition, and how do you test for it?'.”

110 of 20 Interview Questions