qatar airways

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at qatar airways

Interview Details – open day , hand on your documents, CV, and photos , Having a basic interview (about 5 mins) with the employer

Cabin Crew Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at qatar airways in February 2010.

Interview Details – - Walk in to hand in your resume then have a chat with the company recruiter (if she is interested in you, within the day, you will receive phone call to come the next day)

- Second day: start with English Test ( simple story and ask about GMT time zone) then doing the reach 212 cm. If you all pass, then process to group discussion with the given topic about the situation on the aircraft (simply one - how to prioritize things).

- Final interview: two recruiters from the company will be in the room ( one is asking, another one is recording and making note). Basically asking about things on your resume and how would like to live in other places.

The results will send through to your e-mail within 14 days (normally faster like a week).

Then if they want to hire you, you have to process to medical check up with the provided lists (expenses are on yours).

If your medical check up is fine.. Then be ready to fly!

Interview Question – Asking about how you deal with your emotions   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at qatar airways in September 2011.

Interview Details – I went for the interview for the reputed qatar airways. they asked me simple questions in the beginning, relating to my background. then, they asked me how i would handle a difficult passenger, about my ability to swim and whether i had a fear of heights. they asked me to smile to see that my teeth were even.

Interview Question – whether i would be ready to jump out of the plane in case of an emergency   Answer Question

Doha (Qatar)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at qatar airways in July 2011.

Interview Details – It started with CV submission then
written test of English language
height and skin check
group discussion
presentation
1:1

Interview Question – What kind of food u like and which are the places you visited recently or in past out of Inia   View Answer

Cabin Crew

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at qatar airways in May 2010.

Interview Details – I attended an opendays from qatar airways.
1st day : I think they wanted to check Image. And It was 1min interview like where are you come from? What's your name? What do you do ?

2nd day: English test(grammern,spell, etc, Essay( A4), group talking.

3rd day : 2:1 intrerview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for qatar airways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at qatar airways Cabin Crew interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by qatar airways employees and interview candidates.