qatar airways Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at qatar airways.

Interview

The first day was a CV drop-off and lasted from 9-5pm so there was MANY people trying to get a job. It felt like a beauty pageant and they asked if anybody had a cold and sent those people home first. Then we went one by one to the table with a recruiter and they were supposed to interview us. My question was "What are you doing now?" and as she asked that she already took out the invitation sheet for the next day and started filling it out before I even had a chance to respond. Basically, the content of my answer wasn't important but she already knew I was chosen before she asked any questions.

Then the next day there was around 50 of us and we sat in a room and watched videos. Then we started with an English test. It was quite easy, but they simply didn't judge your english ability, but observed you taking the test and observed your body language throughout. They sent a girl from Canada home who had perfect english after the English test it made no sense.

At this point there was about 25 of us left and we had 1-on-3 interviews. Three people interviewing you at once and a reach test. I was cut after this round along with 11 other people. When I was cut they had only 9 people left and were going to make 2 more cuts. Basically they chose almost nobody out of hundreds of candidates!

Interview Questions

• What are you doing?
    How do you work under pressure?
    If you were to die in a plane crash, how could we identify your body?
    If you were to get the job, do you prefer smoking or non-smoking rooms?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for qatar airways

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways in December 2014.

Interview

There were only about 40 or so of us candidates, so after a brief introduction of the company, the two job recruiters just invited us into the next room. They were sitting behind a table, we entered one after another (each recruiter conducted an interview with her candidate, so there were two candidates inside the room at all times). We handed our resumes and answered a couple of short questions. That was it, all 40 of us finished the whole process in under an hour.

Interview Questions

• A question I didn't hear the first time around. I had to ask the recruiter to repeat what she said. She asked again, but with different words, so I'm not sure if she repeated the question or asked a new one. She asked "where did you find out about Qatar Airways"   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

open day , hand on your documents, CV, and photos , Having a basic interview (about 5 mins) with the employer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways (Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I went for the interview for the reputed qatar airways. they asked me simple questions in the beginning, relating to my background. then, they asked me how i would handle a difficult passenger, about my ability to swim and whether i had a fear of heights. they asked me to smile to see that my teeth were even.

Interview Questions

• whether i would be ready to jump out of the plane in case of an emergency   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at qatar airways (Doha (Qatar)) in July 2011.

Interview

It started with CV submission then
    written test of English language
    height and skin check
    group discussion
    presentation
    1:1

Interview Questions

• What kind of food u like and which are the places you visited recently or in past out of Inia   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at qatar airways in May 2010.

Interview

I attended an opendays from qatar airways.
    1st day : I think they wanted to check Image. And It was 1min interview like where are you come from? What's your name? What do you do ?

2nd day: English test(grammern,spell, etc, Essay( A4), group talking.

3rd day : 2:1 intrerview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at qatar airways in February 2010.

Interview

- Walk in to hand in your resume then have a chat with the company recruiter (if she is interested in you, within the day, you will receive phone call to come the next day)

- Second day: start with English Test ( simple story and ask about GMT time zone) then doing the reach 212 cm. If you all pass, then process to group discussion with the given topic about the situation on the aircraft (simply one - how to prioritize things).

- Final interview: two recruiters from the company will be in the room ( one is asking, another one is recording and making note). Basically asking about things on your resume and how would like to live in other places.

The results will send through to your e-mail within 14 days (normally faster like a week).

Then if they want to hire you, you have to process to medical check up with the provided lists (expenses are on yours).

If your medical check up is fine.. Then be ready to fly!