qatar airways

3.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Project Management Cargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways in May 2014.

Interview arranged on back of business travel to Dubai after successful interview at QR Cargo recruitment day in Paris. I met a hiring manager and the recuiter for the division. Relatively short interview with clear questions incl; my view of my value add to the division, questions about my current role and projects.

Interview Questions
    • Expected salary - as I had no idea about benefits offered nor company pension plan.   View Answer

Elearning Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online – interviewed at qatar airways in November 2013.

I applied online and got an email saying that I am selected for 1:1 interview in Doha. The recruiter needs my passport details to get visa arranged. It took 30 days to get my Visa as there was holiday season in between. QR called me from India to Qatar, spending huge amount just not to select me. That was that strange experience. When I reached Doha, I came to know there was 7 other candidate, however the shocking part was none of the candidate had any relevant experience than me. The process included 2 technical round and a final f2f round which almost everyone finished in less than 10 minutes where as I with proper qualification and relevant experience lasted for more than 30-45 minutes (I remember, I had a couple of stupid answer that generally came out of me as the interviewer made me soooo comfortable and no nervousness at all). Finally we were all sent back to the hotel and informed will be notified within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I got a rejection email. Not sure why they called 8 people to Doha without any proper screening done initially.

Commercial Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online – interviewed at qatar airways in January 2013.

Applied online on their website then had a telephone interview. After a week received an invitation at their head quarter for f2f interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked simple questions nothing much difficult.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

interviewed at qatar airways in January 2013.

It was a very rapid response to the application, and good service providing transport and accomodation to the interview. I felt a little time pressured to get interviewed, but after selection the whole process slowed down as the normal recruitment cycle took place, patience and a good plan helped a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Interview focused on behaviours as much, if not more, than technical background   View Answer
    Pretty one way

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways in May 2012.

Panel of HR ,technical people.Friendly interview.Written technical interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at qatar airways in February 2012.

hiring throuh proper process. Application can be made through online portal. HR will contact if Resume is satsfactory

Interview Questions
    • There was not much difficult questions, but there were questions out of scope   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

In Flight Duty Free Storekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at qatar airways in November 2011.

interviews had been superb and as i was already existing staff not much was asked about my career.

Interview Questions
    just check the package offered is affordable for location you are going to work.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at qatar airways in July 2011.

It started with CV submission then
    written test of English language
    height and skin check
    group discussion
    presentation
    1:1

Interview Questions
    • What kind of food u like and which are the places you visited recently or in past out of Inia   View Answer

Demand Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at qatar airways in July 2011.

I was contacted by their HR and they told me they saw my profile on linkedin. First there was a phone interview and then I was called to Doha for a face to face interview. My travel and accommodation was provided by them.

On the day of interview, there was first a written test of general mathematics questions with negative marking for wrong answers. After that there was a 30 minutes job related interview with the Manager. HR representative was also present there.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage your interaction with colleagues especially your boss?   Answer Question

Consultant (IT Projects) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at qatar airways in March 2011.

Hiring Process is very long and takes months to be onboard once confirmed employement

No negotiation was open