qatar airways

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Operation Interview

Human Resources Operation

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at qatar airways.

Interview Details – Worst I have ever experienced. It was clear they were taking anyone who would accept a job and move to Doha. They will agree to anything knowing that once you arrive and find out they lied, it's too much trouble to leave again. Some people do leave straight away though, mostly Pilots and Recruitment people.

Interview Question – Why did you leave you last job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Here is the job, yes or no?

Welfare Officer Interview

Welfare Officer

Interviewed at qatar airways

Interview Details – Smooth process as I was coordinating with a recruitment agency from my country. An english test was done, psychological test also, basic interview with the agency first. A presentaition withe the recruitment of QR followed by an interview one-on-one. Easy to follow questions , straight to the point.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult custromes you have experience and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Manager Project Management Cargo Interview

Manager Project Management Cargo
Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at qatar airways in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interview arranged on back of business travel to Dubai after successful interview at QR Cargo recruitment day in Paris. I met a hiring manager and the recuiter for the division. Relatively short interview with clear questions incl; my view of my value add to the division, questions about my current role and projects.

Interview Question – Expected salary - as I had no idea about benefits offered nor company pension plan.   View Answer

Senior Reservation Agent Interview

Senior Reservation Agent
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at qatar airways in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 managers, the call center manager, HR manager, and Country manager. The outcome was then sent to Doha for approval and preparation of contract which took over 1 month

Interview Question – If you do not like telephone sales call, why are you here for this job?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew

Interviewed at qatar airways

Interview Details – open day , hand on your documents, CV, and photos , Having a basic interview (about 5 mins) with the employer

Senior Guest Service Agency Interview

Senior Guest Service Agency

Interviewed at qatar airways

Interview Details – on-campus interview. two round . First was a panel interview with self introduction, question answer like why u would like to choose †his company..second round was face-to face

Very Easy Interview

Customer Services Agent Interview

Customer Services Agent
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at qatar airways in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview its more like they are politly asking you to came and work for them. They will hire almost anyone that is willing to move and work in Doha. They will ask the basic: Why do you wanna work for us? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? I think you can answer all the questios with YES and they will say your hired.

Interview Question – Are you willing to come and work for 700$ plus company provided accomodation and transportation?   View Answers (2)

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at qatar airways.

Interview Details – phone interview is over but confidence generating

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Doha (Qatar)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at qatar airways in February 2012.

Interview Details – hiring throuh proper process. Application can be made through online portal. HR will contact if Resume is satsfactory

Interview Question – There was not much difficult questions, but there were questions out of scope   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Pilot, First Officer Interview

Pilot, First Officer
Doha (Qatar)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at qatar airways in August 2009.

Interview Details – PAT (pilot aptitude test), interview, Simulator assessment.

Interview Question – Inflight emergency type scenario!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They handover the offer!
Take it or leave it!

Interviews for Top Jobs at qatar airways

Worked for qatar airways? Contribute to the Community!