qatar airways

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at qatar airways.

I applied through my university and had an interview with the Senior Finance Manager from Doha, It was just a basic interview asking me about my resume, projects I have done and my experience during my time at my university. I had to wait for around 4 weeks to get a decision from them and their reason for not giving me the job was a problem with my graduation date.

Human Resources Operation Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at qatar airways.

Worst I have ever experienced. It was clear they were taking anyone who would accept a job and move to Doha. They will agree to anything knowing that once you arrive and find out they lied, it's too much trouble to leave again. Some people do leave straight away though, mostly Pilots and Recruitment people.

Interview Questions
    Here is the job, yes or no?

Welfare Officer Interview

Smooth process as I was coordinating with a recruitment agency from my country. An english test was done, psychological test also, basic interview with the agency first. A presentaition withe the recruitment of QR followed by an interview one-on-one. Easy to follow questions , straight to the point.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult custromes you have experience and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

very friendly interviewers did not ask many questions. I was only asked about tell me about yourself and why do you want to apply for this company. The rest of the interview was covered by the interviewers talking about different life in Doha comparing with life in Sydney.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at qatar airways.

Very lengthy and time consuming process. HR never responds to either mails or calls, untill management decides to take it to next step. It may take 6 months to 12 months also for getting on-board.

Interview Questions
    • Not so difficult questions. Any one can crack the interview with some prior brushing up the concepts on google. Easy to manage if have some idea about it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at qatar airways in August 2014.

Assessment Day introduction , presentation about Qatar airways and wrote a test after the test we were called for the next day for a interview which was so easy mostly they ask about yourself and your qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • everything they asked me was easy as i was prepared for my interview.   View Answers (2)

Cabin Crew Interview

open day , hand on your documents, CV, and photos , Having a basic interview (about 5 mins) with the employer

Manager Project Management Cargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways in May 2014.

Interview arranged on back of business travel to Dubai after successful interview at QR Cargo recruitment day in Paris. I met a hiring manager and the recuiter for the division. Relatively short interview with clear questions incl; my view of my value add to the division, questions about my current role and projects.

Interview Questions
    • Expected salary - as I had no idea about benefits offered nor company pension plan.   View Answer

Senior Guest Service Agency Interview

on-campus interview. two round . First was a panel interview with self introduction, question answer like why u would like to choose †his company..second round was face-to face

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at qatar airways.

phone interview is over but confidence generating