qatar airways Interview Questions & Reviews

34 interviews

2.8

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at qatar airways in February 2012.

hiring throuh proper process. Application can be made through online portal. HR will contact if Resume is satsfactory

Interview Questions
    • There was not much difficult questions, but there were questions out of scope   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Pilot, First Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at qatar airways in August 2009.

PAT (pilot aptitude test), interview, Simulator assessment.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They handover the offer!
    Take it or leave it!

Senior Reservation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at qatar airways in April 2011.

It was all about 1 single interview, they asked about your credentials and certificates relevant to the position and then your passport and your family members's passports as well.

Interview Questions
    • they will ask you about the capitals of some countries and what are your greatest strength and weaknesses   View Answer
    the offer was clear and there is no negotiation happened

Graudation Program At UNSW Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at qatar airways in August 2013.

First day presentation for all applicants. Second day individual interview one by one (3 officers sat in the room with applicant).

Interview Questions
    • What departments are you looking for? Why do you think you are suitable for this position? What have you done to achieve your goal?   Answer Question

Consultant (IT Projects) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at qatar airways in March 2011.

Hiring Process is very long and takes months to be onboard once confirmed employement

No negotiation was open

Cabin Crew Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at qatar airways in February 2010.

- Walk in to hand in your resume then have a chat with the company recruiter (if she is interested in you, within the day, you will receive phone call to come the next day)

- Second day: start with English Test ( simple story and ask about GMT time zone) then doing the reach 212 cm. If you all pass, then process to group discussion with the given topic about the situation on the aircraft (simply one - how to prioritize things).

- Final interview: two recruiters from the company will be in the room ( one is asking, another one is recording and making note). Basically asking about things on your resume and how would like to live in other places.

The results will send through to your e-mail within 14 days (normally faster like a week).

Then if they want to hire you, you have to process to medical check up with the provided lists (expenses are on yours).

If your medical check up is fine.. Then be ready to fly!

Csd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at qatar airways in August 2009.

Easy and relaxed. The recruiting team was composed of 2 people, a psichologist and the crew manager. First we had a 1 to 1 interview, where the psichologist was present and trying to interupt the discussion from time to time to get you distracted from the conversation with the other recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • They were extremelly choosy with the photos. As i brought a passport photo with a blouse showing a bit of a shoulder, i was told to come back next day and bring another set of photos in business attire.   Answer Question
    I was called and also sent a fax with the job offer letter. Has to sign it, send it and in 2 weeks i was already starting the training.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at qatar airways in September 2011.

I went for the interview for the reputed qatar airways. they asked me simple questions in the beginning, relating to my background. then, they asked me how i would handle a difficult passenger, about my ability to swim and whether i had a fear of heights. they asked me to smile to see that my teeth were even.

Interview Questions
    • whether i would be ready to jump out of the plane in case of an emergency   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at qatar airways in April 2011.

3 consecetive days ( open day , selection day , one to one interview )
    Started around 800 people and only 7 who got the jop

Interview Questions
    • What is ur reaction if the pilot is having a heart attack and there is one lady who is giving a birth and at the same time u have unruly passenger who is considered to be a threat to the other passengers   Answer Question
    They tell you everything in the selection day and there is no more negotiation

Ramp Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at qatar airways in September 2009.

Shortlisted candidate face final interview

Interview Questions
    • What is your management style.
      Tell me how you handle tough people.
        View Answer