qatar airways

Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.8

Elearning Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online – interviewed at qatar airways in November 2013.

I applied online and got an email saying that I am selected for 1:1 interview in Doha. The recruiter needs my passport details to get visa arranged. It took 30 days to get my Visa as there was holiday season in between. QR called me from India to Qatar, spending huge amount just not to select me. That was that strange experience. When I reached Doha, I came to know there was 7 other candidate, however the shocking part was none of the candidate had any relevant experience than me. The process included 2 technical round and a final f2f round which almost everyone finished in less than 10 minutes where as I with proper qualification and relevant experience lasted for more than 30-45 minutes (I remember, I had a couple of stupid answer that generally came out of me as the interviewer made me soooo comfortable and no nervousness at all). Finally we were all sent back to the hotel and informed will be notified within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I got a rejection email. Not sure why they called 8 people to Doha without any proper screening done initially.

Graudation Program At UNSW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at qatar airways in August 2013.

First day presentation for all applicants. Second day individual interview one by one (3 officers sat in the room with applicant).

Interview Questions
    • What departments are you looking for? Why do you think you are suitable for this position? What have you done to achieve your goal?   Answer Question

Commercial Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online – interviewed at qatar airways in January 2013.

Applied online on their website then had a telephone interview. After a week received an invitation at their head quarter for f2f interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked simple questions nothing much difficult.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

interviewed at qatar airways in January 2013.

It was a very rapid response to the application, and good service providing transport and accomodation to the interview. I felt a little time pressured to get interviewed, but after selection the whole process slowed down as the normal recruitment cycle took place, patience and a good plan helped a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Interview focused on behaviours as much, if not more, than technical background   View Answer
    Pretty one way

Technical Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways in May 2012.

Panel of HR ,technical people.Friendly interview.Written technical interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at qatar airways in February 2012.

hiring throuh proper process. Application can be made through online portal. HR will contact if Resume is satsfactory

Interview Questions
    • There was not much difficult questions, but there were questions out of scope   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

In Flight Duty Free Storekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at qatar airways in November 2011.

interviews had been superb and as i was already existing staff not much was asked about my career.

Interview Questions
    just check the package offered is affordable for location you are going to work.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at qatar airways in November 2011.

The interview process consisted of two interviews: one in the regional head office in London and one in the office in Zurich. Both were a panel interview with both a person from HR and the relevant manager. It is just the usual stuff really.

Good luck.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at qatar airways in September 2011.

I went for the interview for the reputed qatar airways. they asked me simple questions in the beginning, relating to my background. then, they asked me how i would handle a difficult passenger, about my ability to swim and whether i had a fear of heights. they asked me to smile to see that my teeth were even.

Interview Questions
    • whether i would be ready to jump out of the plane in case of an emergency   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at qatar airways in July 2011.

It started with CV submission then
    written test of English language
    height and skin check
    group discussion
    presentation
    1:1

Interview Questions
    • What kind of food u like and which are the places you visited recently or in past out of Inia   View Answer