QC Analyst Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "QC Analyst"?  See Companies

“In what way do you think you can contribute to the group? What would you say is "your instrument"?”

“What sets you apart from others wanting this job”

Jul 4, 2012

“"How would you manage time for a task you have never done before, within a fast paced environment with little room for error?"”

Jul 4, 2012

“"How would you deal with a situation where you are required to divide up responsibilities to meet a dead line, but you feel that someone in your group is incapable of doing the job at hand?"”

Jul 4, 2012

“"Can you tell me of a time where you had to revamp a specific procedure for the bettering of your groups goals that was utilized from there on out by the group over the old method?"”

“What experience I had? How I would respond in a certain situation?”

“What is the most challenging project you have worked on and why? How did you succeed?”

“Don't remember a particularly difficult question, it was mostly about the job details.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What is your weakness? It was difficult because they made me answer this 3 times and wanted an "interesting" answer each time.”

QC Analyst at Genzyme

Jun 2, 2013

“Nothing difficult. The most unexpected was preparing for the difficult phoney baloney only to get straightforward good old fashioned decency and honesty. Pretty sure I just ran into four very decent...”

1120 of 26 Interview Questions