Quality Assurance Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

18 Companies: 13 of 18

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15

Sort by

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Associate at Hyland Software:

“Why do you want to work in Quality Assurance?”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Pearson:

“I have college experience with Java and do not memorize specific Java tools and I was asked to solve questions using these standards. Although I knew how to solve the problems, I was unable to answer…”

May 23, 2014

“Something on API's”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Associate at Base2 Solutions:

“When have you pushed back against developers or customers over an issue of software quality?”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Quality Assurance Engineer - Finance at Workday:

“5 out of 6 interviewers 1st question was: Why Workday?”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Quality Assurance Analyst at Advicent Solutions:

“A question that I was unprepared for was "describe a time when you encountered a customer who was unsatisfied with your service."”

Apr 25, 2014

“The questions were not that difficult. I suppose "Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity?" was the most difficult. That is definitely an important question to consider before working at Advicent…”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Associate at C S Bio Company:

“Why do you need the salary you are expecting?”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Associate at KPMG US:

“Practical examination”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Software Quality Assurance Engineer at NCS Pearson:

“Nothing out of the blue.”