Quality Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

17 Companies: 13 of 17

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13

Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Control Coordinator at State of Montana:

“My interview was too long ago to remember specific questions. But I always hate the question at the end that says "Do you have any questions for us?" Seems like a loaded question...”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Coordinator at Imperial Group:

“questions were job specific and straight to the point”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Coordinator at Peacock Engineering:

“My reasoning for my short stay at my previous employer. I explained and was quite open about my last employer and after that the rest of the interview went great. :)”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Release Coordinator/Software Quality Engineer at Insight Global:

“I would say the most difficult question would have been going through my normal workweek and explaining the day-to-day responsibilities, tasks, and business partner interactions. I had to make sure…”

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for RN Quality Coordinator at HealthONE:

“The interviewers mostly talked about themselves and asked only one or two questions to me.”

May 22, 2013

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Coordinator at SightLife:

“The interview seemed unstructured and unscripted. There were very few targeted questions. The hiring manager did ask if I was in favor of tissue transplantation. I got the impression that the…”

Dec 5, 2012

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Coordinator at Fairmount Behavioral Health System:

“They were standard questions related to candidates interest in the position, knowledge of the role and requirements to fulfill the role.”

Aug 20, 2012

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Coordinator at West Corporation:

“Mostly on the Software testing lifecycle and on past experiences.”

Mar 8, 2011

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Coordinator at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia:

“Do you have experience with billing software? MS Office?”

Mar 8, 2011

“Describe your QA experience.”