Quantitative Research Analyst Statistical Programmer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1 Company: 11 of 1

Acumen Interviews

15 Quantitative Research Analyst Statistical Programmer Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Acumen Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Jun 25, 2013

Interview Question for Quantitative Research Analyst-Statistical Programmer at Acumen:

“The questions were very generic. Was asked a simple probability brain teaser.”

May 23, 2013

“Telephone interview goes deeply into resume. Get prepared for the most recent professional experience you listed on it.”

Dec 14, 2012

“The phone interview went in depth into past research. Be prepared to discuss it.”

Nov 25, 2012

“well all questions were all right.”

Oct 17, 2012

“Specific questions on statistical models”

Oct 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acumen:

“was asked what I knew about the company,
did you check the company website, what kind of projects the company do”

Aug 12, 2012

“I was not asked any difficult questions. Most of the questions are about why I want to work here, which projects will I be interested. however, the last interviewer told me that this isn't such as…”

Jun 4, 2012

“Why do you want to work at Acumen?”

Jun 4, 2012

“Tell me about your research experience. What skills you learned and how they can be applied to this position.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quantitative Research Analyst Statistical Programmer interview questions and reviews. All interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.