rag & bone

Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at rag & bone

Intern Interview

1 interview. got interviewed by 3 people. laid back/casual/relaxed office. pretty basic questions, went through previous experience. everyone was really nice. they want to help you learn as much as possible and you will. explained that this isn't the kind of internship where you get coffee or messenger clothes around the city. you do real work

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at rag & bone.

came in during hiring seaon and I met with one manger who looked over my resume and asked me a few basic questions about my skills and myself. Then I was asked to wait to speak with a 2nd manager who asked pretty much the same questions. Normally the DM is not in the store but she was there that day and I was able to meet with her as well.

no negotiating same pay for everyone regardless of skill set

Ecommerce Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at rag & bone in September 2014.

Two interviews. One with hr associate and one with the e-commerce development team. The interviewers from development team were passionate about their job and seem to be more friendly than the hr associate.

Menswear Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at rag & bone in April 2012.

The interview went well. I interviewed with both the HR manager and Head Menswear Designer. The designer was very pleasant, we had an immediate bond. The HR manager was a bit harder to connect with, especially considering the fact that her hand shake was loose.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to make clothing for construction workers, what would be your process of inspiration? Where would you pull inspiration from? How would you treat this project?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at rag & bone in February 2012.

I handed my resume in a week prior to receiving the phone call for the interview. I went for the interview the next day.All of the associates were very friendly and greeted me without knowing that I was just there for an interview. The interviewer was very nice, he gave me a good run down of the company and asked make if I was knowledgeable of them, I said and proceeded to tell him why I wanted to work for the brand and all the basic interview stuff. The interview went well in my opinion and lasted about 15mins in which he told make the focus of the company, what's expected of the associates and the benefits and salary . He told me that they are still going through the process of seeing who the best fit for the team and that I should hear back in a week or two from the area manager for a post-screening phone interview. It's been two weeks and I haven't heard anything yet. Last time I spoke with him he told m week that their still going through the interview process so he'll " keep me posted." Overall the it was a good experience and rag&bone seems like a great place to work so I'm still hoping to hear back.

Sales Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at rag & bone in March 2009.

The company only hires young workers. They don't care about what you know.