Real Estate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,299 Interview Questions: 2130 of 2,299

Sort by

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Property Manager at The Finger Companies:

“How old are your children? Do you plan to have a sickness or death in your family that will keep you from doing your job? Are you married?”

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Director at Colliers International:

“What was client base - asked to show names.”

Sep 6, 2014

Interview Question for Research Associate at Marcus & Millichap:

“Many of the questions were very broad. The one that will land you the job is something like this, "What do you do if you have assignments due, but then we get a call at 4pm saying our boss is going…”

Sep 6, 2014

Interview Question for Office Operations at DTZ:

“Standard interview questions about personal strengths and weaknesses, name a challenge you successfully overcame etc.”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Attractions Cast Member at Disney Parks & Resorts:

“How would you tell a child that they were not the right height to ride a certain attraction?”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Real Estate Associate at Massey Knakal:

“What do you know about us?”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Resident Relations Specialist at Forest City Enterprises:

“None - all extremely easy, natural, flowing questions. In fact, she didn't even ask me the questions from the interview question template. She pushed it to the side, and we just chatted as if we were…”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Account Coordinator at RentPath:

“Simple questions. Interview went very smooth and well. Was easy.”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Site Manager at Spectrum Association Management:

“How would your family describe you?”

Aug 31, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Consultant at AMLI Residential:

“I studied the set of possible questions they could ask so I was not surprised by any. I workked in similar industry before and was able to answer all the questions. All questions were regular and…”