Real Estate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,198 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,198 Sort by

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Property Manager at Cambridge Management:

“There were no unexpected questions. The interview was fact based and informal. To this day, the VP is a mentor of mine.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Leasing Consultant at McKinley, Inc.:

“How would you deal with a distressed resident?”

Interview Question for Designer at Redfin:

“Most difficult question was if I'd worked with developers before and what sort of technical experience I had in that realm.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Marketing Administrator at Inland American:

“Could you tell me a little about yourself?
What do you know about the real estate industry?
Give me an example about your email campaigns?”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Marketing Manager at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage:

“I was given powerpoint slides only - no notes - and had to use the information on it to create a 30 minute presentation with a 15 minute Q&A. The questions were staged and I felt I fielded them well…”

Interview Question for Intern at Common Ground:

“There were not any difficult or unexpected questions at this job.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Property Manager at REIT Management and Research:

“How is your room organized?”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for New Grad Software Developer (Full Stack) - Seattle at Redfin:

“Mostly about their products!”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Community Assistant at Campus Crest:

“Why do you want to be part of Campus Crest?”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Commercial Leasing Representative at Boxer Property Management:

“My previous experience had been in the Residential Management primarily in Leasing and 5 years in Management in Ca. No previous experience in Retail/Commercial Leasing. Was I able to implement their…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,198 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.