Real Estate Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

15 Companies: 13 of 15

CBRE Interviews

See the latest CBRE Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Mar 3, 2014

Interview Question for Real Estate Development Manager at Carlisle Development Group:

“I wasn't expecting the adaptive test to measure your cognitive thinking, leadership, personality, and intellectual acumen.”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Real Estate Manager at T-Mobile:

“How you get along with difficult people.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Real Estate Manager at Fifth Third:

“Questions regarding how I would handle managing the relationships between the Bancorp and the affiliate executive team, which had previously included some friction.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Real Estate Portfolio Manager at Ryder System:

“What is one thing about yourself that needs improvement?”

Jul 8, 2013

Interview Question for Real Estate Manager at Florida East Coast Railway:

“I honestly can't say that this ever happened”

Jul 5, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Real Estate Manager at CBRE:

“They didn't ask me any questions. I was recommended for this position from another temp position that I was doing at another building for CBRE.”

Nov 2, 2012

Interview Question for Manager, Real Estate Services (Facilities Manager) at Coventry Health Care:

“Why was I unemployed for 1.5 years? Explain frequent job/employer changes?”

Aug 24, 2012

Interview Question for Area Real Estate Manager at McDonald's:

“The most difficult question I faced was about my background and experience. Not that it was a hard question, but I didn't have the experience they were looking for, and I think they knew that. My…”

Aug 23, 2012

Interview Question for Real Estate Manager at DaVita:

“None..very standard questions. They ask about your background and how it relates to the job posting and then some standard evaluative questions such as "What are your best qualities?" "Tell us how…”

Mar 6, 2012

Interview Question for Real Estate and Project Manager at Stewart's Shops:

“Why should I hire you?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Real Estate Manager interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.