Records Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

81 Interview Questions: 2130 of 81 Sort by

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Westchester Medical Center:

“Working in a weather and transportation challenged environment can be frustrating.”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Medical Records Technician at Devereux:

“I think the most difficult question that I got was to describe an incident where I had a conflict with a previous boss, where I was right and they were wrong and then how I handled it.”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Axiom Group, LLC:

“If you had a super power, what would it be?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at San Mateo County:

“Process is very long, at least a couple months”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Los Angeles Film School:

“I didn't encounter any hard questions”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Online Records Specialist II at First Advantage:

“Nothing was difficult about the interview. They will hire anyone willing to work like a mule for next to nothing/ very little pay.”

Sep 5, 2013

Interview Question for Medical Records Clerk at Mountain View Healthcare Center:

“The most difficult part of the interview was waiting in the lobby. The facility is a busy place and I recall sitting in the lobby with many people walking past not knowing who is the manager that…”

Sep 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Good Samaritan Hospice:

“How would I handle ending the gossip between the two offices about the conflict between this position and the people in billing.”

Sep 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Shawnee Mission Medical Center:

“Can't recall any difficult questions. Basics, such as, when can you start, what hours can you work, what is the minimum wage that is acceptable.”

Aug 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bostwick Laboratories:

“Getting threw the first interview but once I was done the rest was easy. Management really wanted to make sure that the employee was placed in the correct area for the benefit of the patient.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Records interview questions and reviews. All 81 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.