Recruiter Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,342 Interview Questions: 1120 of 2,342 Sort by

Interview Question for Senior Recruiter at The Gap:

“Exec. person kept asking the same questions several times hoping to hear a different answer; I reiterated my answers. I understand the need for in-depth interviews but this almost felt a bit like…”

Interview Question for Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International:

“Sell me this pen”

Interview Question for Recruiter at eworks:

“There were no difficult or unexpected questions. It was extremely simple and to the point.”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter Position at Resolvit:

“There really weren't any difficult questions..I was asked about my interviewing process and style and what worked for me in the past to being results.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Physician Consultant/Recruiter at Weatherby Healthcare:

“Their interview style is different in that they basically let you interview them. I found out this is by design as they want to see if you can ask questions and control a conversation. If you just…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Healthcare Recruiter at Maxim Healthcare Services:

“Most difficult question was, why do you think this company would be a good fit for you?”

Interview Question for Senior Technical Recruiter at Cvent:

“What would you do if candidates kept making it to the face-to-face stage after successful phone interviews, only to bomb technically?”

Interview Question for Recruiter at Insight Global:

“Tell me about yourself...this is not as easy as it seems. You really need to have a good interesting answer and convince them why they should want to hire you.”

Interview Question for Senior Recruiter at Perficient:

“How would you deal with a difficult hiring manager during a consultative discussion?”

Interview Question for Recruiter at Workbridge Associates:

“They are mostly sales questions and are working to get you to argue back. It was relatively uncomfortable because in most interview settings you don't want to seem rude, but it is apparently what…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Recruiter interview questions and reviews. All 2,342 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.