Recruiter Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,341 Interview Questions: 2130 of 2,341 Sort by

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at Aerotek:

“I got asked the same questions with both phone calls. I was multiple times do I work best with a group or as an individual.”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Recruiter at Robert Half Technology:

“There weren't any questions from left field as far as I recall. They asked pretty detailed questions about experience on resume.”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter/Account Manager at ALKU Technologies:

“Describe your entire work history?”

Interview Question for Recruiter at Park Hudson International:

“Talking about past positions and how they would apply to current postion”

Interview Question for Recruiter at The Richdale Group:

“The interview was very straight forward and the easiest I have ever done. Probably because they have to conduct so many interviews to stay staffed.”

Interview Question for Audit FSO at EY:

“none, but remember something about leadership- how to deal with difficult team member”

Interview Question for Recruiter at Perfect Timing Personnel Services:

“"What do you plan to do in order to penetrate these various markets? Do you really think you can do this?" (In a very candid and most direct questioning way).”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Recruiter at KellyMitchell Group:

“None of the interview questions were difficult or unexpected for a sales-oriented recruiter position.”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Admissions Recruiter at Mercy College:

“The questions I was asked were behavioral and not technical. Overall the interview process was easy.”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Recruiter at Richard, Wayne & Roberts:

“The most difficult part was passing the interview session with the Owner of the company as he was really tough. You had to make sure you showed commitment to being a good salesperson and to be…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Recruiter interview questions and reviews. All 2,341 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.