Recruitment Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

129 Companies: 13 of 129

See the latest Yelp Jobs

146 Interview Questions: 110 of 146 Sort by

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiting Coordinator at Morgan Stanley:

“There wasnt anything increadibly difficult to answer. Normal interview questions about goals, plans, interests, qualifications, education, etc.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Office Manager and Recruiting Coordinator at Experts Exchange:

“"How do I best handle rejection"
The role I was interviewing to fill would be partly be a recruiting role, so trying to gauge how I react to people who did not want to hear what my role was trying…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Recruiting Coordinator at Yelp:

“"If you were new and were asked to do an urgent task that you didn't know how to do, how would you go about doing it?"”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Recruitment Coordinator at Volkswagen Group of America:

“When faced with simultaneous time-sensitive projects, how do you prioritize which ones to tackle first?”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiting Coordinator at Amazon.com:

“"Explain a time where you had to disagree with a manager, please explain the process and the result"”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hyland Software:

“"After everything you know about the position, what do you think you would struggle with?"”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ZocDoc:

“What are three things you disliked about your last position?”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Laserfiche:

“Most unexpected question during the in-person that I choked on: what was the reason why you didn't write a cover letter to convey your interest for our company?”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MuleSoft:

“What can I learn from you?”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bank of America:

“Behavioral based questions targeting a time candidate made a mistake/error. Be prepared to provide specific work related examples.”