Recruitment Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,438 Interview Questions: 3140 of 2,438 Sort by

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter at HealthCare Support Staffing:

“Why do you want to get into staffing (most people's first response is to say they want to help others but that's not what they're looking to hear; they want you to be money motivated and looking to…”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Employment, Recruitment and Placement Specialist at Juno Healthcare Staffing System:

“Why did you break up with your husband?”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant Through A Recruiter at Solvay:

“Tell me about your analytical skills? I don't know why I sort of froze on this, but I feel I am a awful interviewer. I have a lot of talent and ambition but like a test I freeze at an interview.”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Recruiter at Govig & Associates:

“When meeting with the CEO, they know you can do the job, he wants to know about your background, to make sure that you are coming from strong roots.”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiting at Vista Equity Partners:

“What are your hobbies ?”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Assistant/Recruiter at Corra Technology:

“What is an important factor when working in a company”

Interview Question for Recruitment Consultant at LinkedIn:

“Panel Presentation - Mock Client simulation. They give you all the info but make sure you ask questions of clarification.”

Interview Question for Healthcare Recruiter at Maxim Healthcare Services:

“Situational Questions like "What has been the toughest moment that you have had to overcome this year?"”

Interview Question for Recruiter at TaylorMade-adidas Golf:

“I was asked about my long term career goals. The answer included advancing through HR - I feel that this honest answer for desired career growth hindered my interview.”

Interview Question for Recruiting Coordinator at Twilio: