Regional Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

17 Companies: 13 of 17

2U Interviews

See the latest 2U Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Training Coordinator at Kinder Morgan Energy Partners:

“Very casual interview. Most difficult question was desired salary in which I had no basis to go off. I was able to delay my answer twice and was later given the yearly salary range for the…”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Coordinator at Acute Care:

“None really. They will ask what your greatest weakness it.”

Feb 8, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Operations Coordinator at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals:

“Make sure you have a lot of examples to refer to. They also like to see proof of your work so creating an interview notebook to leave behind is a great idea.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 26, 2012

Interview Question for Regional Training Coordinator at JobWorks:

“no unexpected questions - all questions where the standard interviewing questions.”

Oct 22, 2012

Interview Question for Regional Coordinator at aXseum:

“Interview was relatively easy. No difficult or technical questions. Primarily general management principles.”

Sep 3, 2012

Interview Question for Bartender/Regional Training Coordinator at Hooters:

Aug 27, 2012

Interview Question for Regional Account Coordinator at EF Education First North America:

“None, really. Very standard questioning.”

Aug 26, 2012

Interview Question for Regional Training Coordinator at Academic Advantage:

“They ask you to prepare to give a five minute speech on a topic of your choice, I did it on myself and let herget to know me better. It was one on one”

Dec 14, 2011

Interview Question for Regional Coordinator at DAI (Redmond, WA):

“How do you deal with juggling many different tasks at once?”

Dec 14, 2011

Interview Question for Regional Coordinator at DAI (Redmond, WA):

“How do you handle the more mundane, administrative requirements of a position?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regional Coordinator interview questions and reviews. All 15 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.