Regional Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

251 Interview Questions: 4150 of 251 Sort by

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager at Spectrum Controls:

“"describe the worst sales scenario and how you were responsible for the loss"”

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Knowledge Manager at Gensler:

“All questions were pretty straightforward. Majority of questions were about the job itself and any relevant experience.”

Jan 1, 2014

Interview Question for Region Sales Manager at Con-way Freight:

“commenting on former collegues”

Dec 25, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager - Marine at GE:

“"I do not think you have the qualifications and experience for this job..."
This was a tricky comment/question to see my reaction and how (as a sales person) handle a "no"
After my answer, the…”

Dec 13, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager at James Hardie Building Products:

“The line of questioning about my former tenant and their insistence that I had been married to that person. This line of questioning had nothing to do with the position.”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager at PepsiCo:

“Basic questions. All behavioral”

Dec 3, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Business Development Manager at SimplexGrinnell:

“Nothing unexpected. Same generic questions.”

Dec 1, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Regional Human Resources Manager for Latin America and the Caribbean Including the Miami Office HQ at American President Lines:

“Developed the business case to increase new FTEs in the organization”

Dec 1, 2013

“The search of talent in a tight market, how to find the talent for each position within the established timeframe.”

Nov 21, 2013

Interview Question for Regional Manager at MOMS Organic Market:

“"When we contact your former employer, what will he or she say was your weakest trait?"”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regional Manager interview questions and reviews. All 251 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.