Relationship Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

See the latest Charles Schwab Jobs

82 Interview Questions: 110 of 82 Sort by

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Client Relationship Specialist at Vanguard:

“Tell me about a time you had to make a decision without all the pertinent information. What was the result?”

Jun 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“How do you build rapport with a client.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“Describe a time where you had to make a decision without having all of the information.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Charles Schwab:

“when was the last time your supervisor criticized your work and how did you handle it?”

May 18, 2014

“The case study K”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Charles Schwab:

“Give one example when you went out of your way to provide superior customer service.”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Preston Marketing Concepts:

“The most difficult question was when they asked me to come interview in Boston for Brand Ambassador and then the current brand ambassador , went behind my back and hired a friend rather than me, who…”

May 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“Tell me about recent financial news?”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“annoying behavioral interview questions like tell us a hurdle you had in your life, and how you overcame it. Also the role playing interview was pretty different from a standard interview.”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at USAA:

“Tell me about a time where you messed up and what steps did you take to fix the problem. Also tell me one thing you would change about your work ethic. Things of that nature.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Relationship Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 82 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.