Release Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

43 Companies: 13 of 43

See the latest eMeter Jobs

49 Interview Questions: 110 of 49 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Software Release Engineer I at Bally Technologies:

“If there is a WinDifff tool which generates output from changelists of two versions as following files were Identical files , deleted files , added files from Version A to version B what is the…”

Jun 26, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer (Build and Release Engineer) at MobileIron:

“Write a program in any language to display columns from a text file and sort on one of the columns.”

May 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acxiom:

“There were none. There were almost no technical questions since it was not a development position. It is mainly a personality interview meant to gauge if you actually know what you are talking about…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Panzer Solutions:

“Tell the other contract company you are an employee of Panzer Solutions and you work for us. Without even an offer or a signed contract in hand.”

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Prosper.com:

“Experience on version control tools and Build Tools”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Insight Global:

“I would say the most difficult question would have been going through my normal workweek and explaining the day-to-day responsibilities, tasks, and business partner interactions. I had to make sure…”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Macy's:

“Lots of situational what-ifs; likely related to current issues or system constraints.”

Jan 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Apprenda:

“How many people can you fit in a school bus”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Openlane:

“difficult but not too hard”

Aug 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at VMware:

“I was interviewing for a build and release position, and after answering many relevant scripting and SCM questions, an interviewer who ran out of things to ask asked me to in detail describe, the…”