Reliability Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

81 Interview Questions: 1120 of 81 Sort by

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tesla Motors:

“what are the options when your test results doesn't match the simulation?
what are the limitation of optimization softwares?
few real time testing related questions and situational technical…”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“Deep programming questions, large scale systems design details.”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn:

“I can't talk about the questions, but one of the topics the recruiter will tell you is about Linux Internals and that is definitely the most difficult.”

Feb 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Altiscale:

“Questions listed above.”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lockheed Martin:

“There were no suprises at all, very straight forward and looking for buzz words.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“Consider a scenario in which an trans-continental file transfer fails with the following error message: [...] This is the only information you have to go on; walk us through your mental line of…”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“One interviewer quizzed me on my resume. This included dates listed and job descriptions listed.”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“With respect to my NDA, I won't go into details, but I was asked to design a highly-available production service from bare metal all the way to algorithms and data structures.”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn:

“You need to distribute a terabyte of data from a single server to 10,000 nodes, and then keep that data up to date. It takes several hours to copy the data just to one server. How would you do this…”

Sep 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“I didn't expected questions about my research but was pleasantly surprised. The questions were more on how I think about a problem and my approach to problem solving outside the box. Some of the…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliability Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 81 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.