Reliability Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

81 Interview Questions: 2130 of 81 Sort by

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Reliability Engineer at John Crane:

“There was an unexpected question regarding about relocation. The manager asked if I was single or married and if I had an issue about relocating due to my girlfriend/spouse. I guess it is a legit…”

Aug 14, 2013

Interview Question for Product Reliability Engineer at Cepheid:

“How much guidance do you expect?”

Aug 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Westinghouse:

“Describe a time in which you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome?”

Jul 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at SanDisk:

“If you know NAND flash device physics and architecture you would be ok. Also make sure what goes into your resume because they asked me questions from what I out as my skills.”

Jun 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Seagate Technology:

“Pretty standard questions.”

May 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold:

“When evaluating the performance of two identical plants with different output rates, what statistical tools/models would you use to evaluate the differences? What would be your dependent and…”

May 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Yahoo:

“In the second stage a phone interview the following situation was presented: You have 5 Apache web servers sitting behind a load balancer. They are pegged as far as load and are not responding to…”

Apr 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Instrumentation Laboratory Company:

“Why would you leave current company to come here?”

Apr 4, 2013

Interview Question for Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn:

“Asked me how the kernel new to connect to a remote machine. Wasn't too sure if they were asking the lower level c calls, general OS theory, or just basic files / networking components (routing…”

Apr 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Micron Technology:

“Semiconductor Device basics, Fabrication steps, Transfer Characteristics, P type and N type CMOS basics. Basically Semiconductor physics.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliability Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 81 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.