Replenishment Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

25 Companies: 13 of 25

See the latest Family Dollar Stores Jobs

72 Interview Questions: 110 of 72 Sort by

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Overnight Replenishment Team at Old Navy:

“did i ever have bad customer service, because to be honest it never really got to that point cause i knew what i wanted,just didnt may not have known which section to find it in”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Replenishment Associate at Michaels Stores:

“Wasn't asked a difficult question but was asked to work some very unpleasant hours.”

Jan 8, 2014

Interview Question for Replenishment Driver at Cabela's:

“"Describe a time in your life were you made your workplace safer."”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Replenishment Planner at Ace Hardware:

“What was the most stressful situation you have ever encountered?”

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Team Leader Replenishment at Target:

“Tell me about a time that you challegned a superior and it was not recieved well”

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Replenishment Associate at Kmart:

“No interview. Immediately offered job.”

Nov 25, 2013

Interview Question for Replenishment Associate at Kohl's:

“None that come to mind. straight forward interview questions (how would you handle this situation, What if this) blah blah pretty easy.”

Nov 19, 2013

Interview Question for Part Time Replenishment Associate at Michaels Stores:

“I was asked to explain a time where I had to bend the rules. I wasn't sure if it was more of a trick questions since these corporate stores usually want you to follow the rules to the letter. I sort…”

Nov 6, 2013

Interview Question for Team Trainer Overnight Logistics Replenishment at Target:

“All retail enviroments are interested in your character to a canadate my come across this question. " please discribe a time when you were a responsible for a task what was challenging about the task…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Replenishment interview questions and reviews. All 72 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.