Researcher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,388 Interview Questions: 4150 of 3,388 Sort by

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at Northeastern University:

“The sum had a few tricky parts and I was caught up in that for a while but later was able to deduce the answer.”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Arizona:

“There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. The interview was pretty straight forward and it seemed like they had made a decision prior to the interview based solely on letters of…”

Interview Question for Research Analyst at Human Capital Research:

“I think the questions aren't difficult, but I think some of the employees try to throw you off a little to see how you handle it. Stuff about ice cream and getting rid of a state. The answer is…”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at University of Wisconsin-Madison:

“General questions about my interests.”

Interview Question for Research Associate at CCSI:

“Explaining school lab work”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Research Technician II at UT Southwestern Medical Center:

“No unexpected question, just casual talking. Were ask about my future plan.”

Interview Question for Research Assistant at UAMS Medical Center:

“It has been so long ago that I cannot recall a most difficult question.”

Interview Question for Research Analyst at Duke University Health System:

“What is your work philosophy? or Where do think statistical methods in this field are going in the future?”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant I at Case Western Reserve University:

“Not relevant for this situation”

Apr 5, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant at American Institutes for Research:

“What do you like to do the least?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Researcher interview questions and reviews. All 3,388 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.