Residential Sales Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4 Companies: 13 of 4

See the latest TruGreen Jobs

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12

Sort by

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Residential Sales Representative at ADT Security Services:

“Most questions were very basic since it was an entry level job”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Residential Sales Representative, Largo Fl at ADT Security Services:

“I got hired by a friend in management so I didn't have any unexpected questions.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Residential Inside Sales Representative at American Furniture Rentals:

“Why should we hire you?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 31, 2014

“What was your most difficult sale? Typical question for sales. Nothing out of the ordinary.”

Feb 15, 2014

“How do you handle a customer's objection and how does it make you feel?”

Jan 13, 2014

“None really - they were looking for a warm body at the time”

Oct 29, 2013

“why are you here?”

Mar 12, 2013

“There were really no unexpected or difficult questions. The interview was more conversational than a traditional interview. Specific questions I was asked:

- Tell me a little bit about your…”

Oct 10, 2012

“Pretty basic based on sales and sales goals”

Aug 12, 2012

“The most difficult question was to role play and sale the managers a item of their choice”