Retail Management Internship Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Retail Management Internship"?  See Companies

“There are a;; general questions such as "have you in the leadership position and how do you see yourself in a team" "have you encounter an unsatisfied customer and how did you handle that situation"”

“Asked to pick out outfit and for interviewer during group interview. 3rd interview consisted of all the same questions from the 2nd interview, with a sales simulation at the end. Asked to pick an...”

“No questions were too hard, I looked through a lot of the reviews here and every question I got off of this site I had prepared for through glassdoor”

“When working with others, how do you handle someone on your team not meeting deadlines and pulling their weight when it is affecting your personal performance and preventing you from doing what you...”

“what are your goals in your life? & in Nordstrom?”

“Why you want to work for Nordstrom.”

“"If you weren't reaching a work goal at Nordstrom, which actions would you take to fix them?" Not too difficult...”

“Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what did you do to resolve it?”

“Name a time in your workplace or school where you were faced with an ethical dilemma, how did you handle it?”

110 of 10 Interview Questions