Revenue Management Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

15 Companies: 13 of 15

See the latest American Airlines Jobs

17 Interview Questions: 110 of 17 Sort by

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Emirates Airline:

“To be honest, there wasn't an unexpected question as I had researched what interviews like this usually entail.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at AMADEUS NORTH AMERICA, INC.:

“You will be given two tests: (1) Excel and (2) a very long exam in which you will have to perform many calculations. None of the questions are hard but very time consuming and yet you are only given…”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Revenue Management Analyst at JetBlue:

“How many quarters would it take to reach the high of the empire state building?”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Morgans Hotel Group:

“No difficult questions, just basic questions about my background and why I was interested in Revenue Management.”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at US Airways:

“The test they gave me. Know the basics of probability and statistics. I was a little rusty in these topics so I left a few questions blank and ran out of time.”

Jan 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at United Airlines:

“I got one of those off the wall "to see how you think" kind of questions. Hiring manager asked for me to go about telling him that the table in the corner of the room wasn't blue (it was wooden…”

Nov 21, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Analyst at United Airlines:

“Why United? Lots of case questions.”

Apr 9, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Analyst at Frontier Airlines:

“What decisions are difficult to make?”

Mar 25, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at ConAgra Foods:

“To be honest I was fully prepared for any behavioral and analytical questions and there was literally no unexpected nor difficult questions. I addressed them all well so that was why I felt angry and…”

Mar 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Carnival Corporation:

“If you cannot fill a ship when similar sailings of the same ship in the past did well, how would you go about solving this problem?”