Revenue Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

31 Interview Questions: 1120 of 31

Sort by

Aug 30, 2013

Interview Question for Order Revenue Management Associate at Nestlé Purina PetCare:

“When was a time where you had to make a difficult decision and had multiple options to choose from? What was the decision and the choices and how & why did you choose and what were the results from…”

Jan 22, 2013

Interview Question for Cargo Revenue Management Analyst at United Airlines:

“I got one of those off the wall "to see how you think" kind of questions. Hiring manager asked for me to go about telling him that the table in the corner of the room wasn't blue (it was wooden…”

Nov 21, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Analyst at United Airlines:

“Why United? Lots of case questions.”

Nov 15, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Specialist at Delta Air Lines:

“Describe the most common problems with ATPCO.”

Jul 27, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Senior Strategist at Revenue Analytics:

“Most unexpected question was "Did you ask each interviewer for a business card?" It's not a hard question, but definitely a test in the interview process. HR literally checks your answer off on a…”

May 9, 2012

“Please describe a business decision that you had to make. Please go over the detailed research in this decision, and why you choice what you did.”

May 9, 2012

“Please describe a time where you had to make a decision without your boss' approval first. Then in detail describe what you did and the outcome of your decision.”

Apr 9, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Analyst at Frontier Airlines:

“What decisions are difficult to make?”

Mar 25, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Growth Management Analyst at ConAgra Foods:

“To be honest I was fully prepared for any behavioral and analytical questions and there was literally no unexpected nor difficult questions. I addressed them all well so that was why I felt angry and…”

Mar 20, 2012

Interview Question for Revenue Management Analyst at Carnival Corporation:

“If you cannot fill a ship when similar sailings of the same ship in the past did well, how would you go about solving this problem?”